Colt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in search of a alessi shoulder holster. It was for a colt detective special, cobra, etc. it had the ammo dump pouch with it.. Either right or left hand is fine. Apparently my dog thought it was a chew toy because he shredded the harness and the pouch. Any help would be great.. Thanks Keith

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
I am in search of a alessi shoulder holster. It was for a colt detective special, cobra, etc. it had the ammo dump pouch with it.. Either right or left hand is fine. Apparently my dog thought it was a chew toy because he shredded the harness and the pouch. Any help would be great.. Thanks Keith
Shoulder Holsters - Alessigunholsters.com

it should be the Bodyguard model. You didn't say it was the butt down type, which is the Guardian.
Good luck.

Dogs are like that. The one in my picture, Gunny, chewed a softball size hole in a love seat and my first German Shepherd at a pair of bicycle gloves. Not really too much wear and tear for 3 German Shepherds :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The gun sat horizontal or could be adjusted with the straps. It's got the snap in the trigger guard. Not sure of the model. Thanks for the help.. Keith

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sent you a PM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts