Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday i disassembled the AA2000 for cleaning; bought it several weeks ago. disassembly and re-assembly of that pistol was an adventure. very different!! Anyone else have any experence with one?

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
welcome to the forum, cant say i have had the pleasure of takedown on one of those. i know they are a different species from any other colt auto, you are to be congratulated for gettin it done /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
491 Posts
I would like to hear how it does shooting. Is that a 9mm or .45 acp? I forget, it has been so long since I saw one.
All the best with your new pistol. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its a 9mm; didnt really plan on shooting it, but, that could be another 'great' adventure. ill let you know.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I shot a Colt 2000 years ago. Gun was reasonable accurate , But FWIW I couldn't get use to funky grip other than that was a OK experience.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw in the new issue of the American Rifleman the new Berreta pistol has a rotory bolt system. The parts shown looked very much like the AA2000 system. Does anyone know of a connection between the two designs?

·
Registered
121 Posts
i had one,shot it some ,trigger pull is too hard not verry accurate,easy to take apart and put back together,i like those wheels on the trigger assymbly where the bearings are,would be a great gun if they had provided a way to adjust the trigger pull.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts