Colt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I'm bringing back a popular theme for this image contest, "Bringing a knife to a gunfight". Your image must include at least one Colt and at least one knife. All images must be presented here in the Colt Forum Image Contest sub forum https://www.coltforum.com/forums/colt-forum-image-contest/

The contest will run from Wednesday April 8th. at 8:00 PM EDT and conclude on Wednesday April 15 at 8:00 PM EDT. Only one entry per person please. No multiple images or composite images (more than one image stitched together). Images must be original and taken by the submitter. You have from now until the contest starts on Wednesday to compose your entry. In order for everyone to have a chance to post their images before voting begins, the "Like" feature will be disabled until Friday April 10.

Once voting begins, the images will be voted on by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom right of each image. Please remember this is an image contest. The images should be judged on originality, style and creativity. The popularity of the poster or rarity or collectability of the guns and knives should not be considered when voting. Vote for as many images as you like but vote for your favorite images not your friends.

I enjoy the competition but I'm choosing to be ineligible for the prizes. Last but not least only post images in the contest forum, no dialog please.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
US 1916 Punitive Expedition: Right, Colt 1911 from 1916, 1st New York Cavalry; Center, 1902 Colt New Army from 1907, New Mexico Militia; Left, Colt 1911 from 1913, 10th US Cavalry; Long Knife, US 1906 Light Cavalry Saber.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.