Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member from Maui, Hawaii. Always wanted a Colt Python and my dream came true when I inherited a blued Colt Python with a 6" barrel. I enjoy wheel guns since I was young. I also own a a few S&W revolvers. I am looking forward in learning about Colt revolvers from joining this group. Mahalo!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Reactions: mauiblue

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
I'm a new member from Maui, Hawaii. Always wanted a Colt Python and my dream came true when I inherited a blued Colt Python with a 6" barrel. I enjoy wheel guns since I was young. I also own a a few S&W revolvers. I am looking forward in learning about Colt revolvers from joining this group. Mahalo!

Welcome to the Colt Forum...from a survivor of "The Road To Hana" (the hard way, across the middle of the island), you know... BEYOND that sign that says "no motor vehicles beyond this point"? :rolleyes:

nowinca

·
Registered
260 Posts
Aloha and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the Python. What a classic. I understand Hawaii has pretty restrictive gun laws. Maybe you can fill us in on your experience? Is your range public or private?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ukumehame Firing Range is a public range and run basically by volunteers. The club I shoot with is the Valley Isle Sports Shooters club. Pistols are limited to 10 rounds but rifles can have 30/40 magazines. I know a member that shoots a belt fed FN rifle. Automatic firearms are illegal as well as SBR. I see several 50 cal rifles at the range. No CCW in Hawaii.

·
Premium Member
10,265 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: mauiblue
1 - 20 of 20 Posts