Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my father acquired this AMT lighting bullseye target model some time ago. I'm quite fond of it his was produced in 1986 as far as we know. It is number 42 of whatever year it was produced.

They produced roughly 24,000 of the amt lighting in total. It's a nice little semi auto 22lr, just looking for some more Information on it.

Attachments

· Registered
450 Posts
So my father acquired this AMT lighting bullseye target model some time ago. I'm quite fond of it his was produced in 1986 as far as we know. It is number 42 of whatever year it was produced.

They produced roughly 24,000 of the amt lighting in total. It's a nice little semi auto 22lr, just looking for some more Information on it.
Your Lightning looks a lot like my Ruger MK2.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Your Lightning looks a lot like my Ruger MK2.
View attachment 792664
MY fathers gun But..

It's basically a copy of the Ruger Mark II mark III, the production of these was shut down after a lawsuit with Ruger of course suing them. produce between 1984 and 17987 as far as i could date. I'm just looking for any serial number ranges markings with the B prefix trying to get an idea of just how many of these where made.

*correction produced 1984-1987 for three years only, this one is a fairy early running whatever lot and year it was made. number 42 of the batch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.