Colt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seller wants USPS Money Order via next day Air, payment MUST be within one Day of auction's close...no images of the Gun in the listing, even if one image appears in search function line ups, their other listings have very poorly lit, distal, and very few images, seller says if reserve is not reached, then it will go to whatever the highest bid was, but Listing has no "reserve"...

Hard to guess sometimes what is wrong with these people's powers-of-reason..!

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/795221546

·
Registered
26 Posts
Some people can't be helped. I looked through his feedback and even though he wants overnight payment, he gets several bad feedbacks for being a slow shipper.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Some people can't be helped. I looked through his feedback and even though he wants overnight payment, he gets several bad feedbacks for being a slow shipper.
I noticed the same thing. The way he presents his items in other auctions makes you wonder how he can sell anything at all.

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I noticed the same thing. The way he presents his items in other auctions makes you wonder how he can sell anything at all.
I agree!

I am quite surprised he or she has any prior sales at all to even have any feedback.

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Per header on ad, what is a "95% Remington Smoot revolver 38 centerfire
Winchester 1873 44-40 carbine Baby Russian model?"
I think all their Listings have those added 'search terms'.

The 'Remington Smoot' listing came in my email for that being a 'saved search' for "44 Russian", Lol...

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Look where the seller is from. All that pot smoking has messed with his mind. Lol
Don't paint everyone in Colorado as a pothead. :)

Then again, Ault is relatively close to Fort Collins, which is a big college town... and where there are college students, there's going to be a lot of pot (and cheap beer).

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't paint everyone in Colorado as a pothead. :)

Then again, Ault is relatively close to Fort Collins, which is a big college town... and where there are college students, there's going to be a lot of pot (and cheap beer).
...and "Top Ramen"...Lol...and, last but not least, the real gift that keeps on giving! - 'Student Loans'.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
I noticed the ad said "
....Pictures will be posted Saturday...." still nothing from what I can see.

On another note, I don't have a problem with cheap beer...as long as it's not cheap lousy beer. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts