Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not know quite how an FFL would list this in their Books - no Manufacturer's Name, no Model name, no serial number...no anything! Lol...

If we did not have the 'laws' we do, of course, no one would care, and it would not be an issue worth mentioning.
But, given that we do have the 'laws' we do, clearly, this example of a .45 Automatic, is in something of an awkward position.

·
Registered
10,511 Posts
If someone bought this thing and had it shipped to me I'd be sending it right back where it came from.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
There is probably a good lesson to be learned here. If I were a dealer receiving items for customers, I'd probably insist they provide links to items purchased PRIOR to having them shipped to me. I wouldn't want there being any record of my shipping such a pistol...even returning it.

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
I was born ignorant, as we all have, so how exactly does he know this completely unmarked pistol is a Colt? Having all the rollmarks and serial number removed how can he even offer it up for sale? The story is his way of "splaining" to us unedjumikated folk that he has a firm grasp on fiction and fairy tales though ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts