Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Did you know that history13 is a member in good standing of this fine forum? He is a great guy to do business with as well and seems to have a never ending supply of authentic Colt stocks. I have purchased quite a few sets from him over the years.

By the way, I love those stocks and would love to have a set like it. Yes, they are a little expensive but like you said, they are very hard to come by.

Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Did you know that history13 is a member in good standing of this fine forum? He is a great guy to do business with as well and seems to have a never ending supply of authentic Colt stocks. I have purchased quite a few sets from him over the years.

By the way, I love those stocks and would love to have a set like it. Yes, they are a little expensive but like you said, they are very hard to come by.

Congratulations!
+1 great guy!!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes the gentleman I bought these from is a damn good man,I got a phone call from him within minutes of me buying the stocks, spent nearly 2 hrs. talking to him.Made a new friend and he is now in my "contacts" for future Colt stock needs.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, Anaconda,Trooper MKV,Cobra share the same stocks with "combat" wood and rubber and wood target. I have been looking for 5 years for a pair of the target for sale.

·
Premium Member
2,079 Posts
Those are very good looking grips. I ordered a set of three lightly engraved 4" Anacondas with the wooden "gunfighter" style grips back in the day. They look great I remember them telling me they shipped very, very, few .44 mags with wooden grips. Wow, it wasn't that long ago I took it for granted you could just special order DA revolvers from Colt......I had them all cased with Randall knives. Two were gifts, I might dig mine out and post a few pictures.....

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Very nice pair of stocks. I picked up an identical set a few weeks ago. They are super rare for sure.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Would love to see your Anaconda's with Wood stocks, I am not partial to rubber grips on any thing I shoot,every time I saw one with the "Target" style I was envious,they just fill the gun out so nicely. I guess the "combat wood" are bringing pretty pennies these days and I currently have those on mine now,but their that light colored wood and they look small on the gun,like the rubber ones do.Keith Brown won't make Anaconda stocks :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts