Colt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
i just posted on another thread where this gun came up. i saw it last night and almost threw up. i've seen several fake labels on blue box anacondas and kc's lately.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
i wonder if this guy made this himself. I was looking at his feedback and about a month ago he bought a 6in Anaconda in .45 - He also bought a 3in python barrel for $999.00 - so watch for a Combat Python to show up soon!

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
how about those grips?
i've been around and collected alot of colts over the years and i don't recall ever seeing grips like those.

·
Registered
382 Posts
i wonder if this guy made this himself. I was looking at his feedback and about a month ago he bought a 6in Anaconda in .45 - He also bought a 3in python barrel for $999.00 - so watch for a Combat Python to show up soon!
I did same thing, watch for a 3" Python coming soon!

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Here's the good news for Colt Collectors... No matter how hard these clowns dress up their project pieces, not one of them could pass judgment here. Regarding this auction, I'll bet there is some shill bidding taking place; or the stupidity has hit an all time high. This is likely a $900 Anaconda, garage polished, with "accessories" and a fake label. Isn't that what you see?

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Here's the good news for Colt Collectors... No matter how hard these clowns dress up their project pieces, not one of them could pass judgment here. Regarding this auction, I'll bet there is some shill bidding taking place; or the stupidity has hit an all time high. This is likely a $900 Anaconda, garage polished, with "accessories" and a fake label. Isn't that what you see?
Not even a good fake. The model no. on label is MM3060 which is for a 44 magnum Anaconda. 45 LC model is MM4560.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Yep, same gun be bought a month ago. Some new grips, fake label, etc. and a quick doubling of money. Got to give him credit.:mad:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I hate phonies, thieves really.

Thanks for posting this. I'm not in the market and can't afford an Anaconda anyway, but learning this information is great stuff.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
I appreciate the education. I was not in the market for one of these, but now I have the name of another seller to add to the "Do Not Patronize" list.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts