Colt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife surprised me for our Anniversary with a NIB 2" Colt 357 magnum
King Colt Revolver. This now has me as having trips for Colt.
My first was a 4" Python, my second was a 3" 357 KC & now I
have 2" 357 KC. I'm not an expert on Revolvers but I am very
pleased with the balance & action of both Kng Cobras. The other
advantage to having the 2"is the ease of carrying it concealed.
Can't wait until Tuesday so I can go to my range & see how it
handles firing both 38 specials & 357 magnum ammo. If it's
anything like my 3" I'm going to be a very happy camper.

Has anyone bought & fired the 2" 357 model KC??
If so, what did you think & how did it handle??
All coments are always welcome.

·
Premium Member
19,174 Posts
All you need to do is have a picture on the computer screen (aka desktop); next you click on the fourth icon from the left at the bottom of the box that you type in and an "Insert Image' box will appear. Simply pull the image on the screen into the box using the 'click and drag' routine. When the image is in the box, let up on the mouse and the image will load.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Click the link to a step by step tutorial. Scroll to post #7 for the newest instructions. If you have issues posting pic's let me know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have pictures of the 2 Colt KC but having absolutely no luck posting them.
I Did go the the range yesterday a had my target set at 25 feet. Not too close
and not too far. Fist set of 6 had a spread of 8 inches. However after that my groups were
no more the 2" apart. It's the easiest carry that I've had in a long time. Some more range time
will improve that 2 inches into tighter groups. The balance & action are terrific. I used 38 FMJ
ammo except for the next to my last chamber I used Speer Gold Dot 135 grain 357 magnum
ammo. Very very manageable.

·
Premium Member
5,723 Posts
Wear both ear plugs and ear muffs together when firing a full power .357 from a 2“ barrel. When the sun is low, every shot is enhanced by a ball of flame.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes. Robert was truly a very decent person for helping out a newbi. As for my photography, My I phone
did the trick. I also sent Robert a picture of my triple header. My 4'Python with both KC 3" & 2".
I've owned both Rugers & Smiths & I'm just much more comfortable with the Colts. I am a happy
person for now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts