Colt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there seems to be as many anonymous users on here as reg. members. come on gentlemen join on in lest we think you are spies from the s&w forum!! i would be interested to know how many members own s&w`s revolvers.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I have a passion for Triple Lock Target models. Other than that, I'm Colt all the way.

Cum on anonymous users, show your faces. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
936 Posts
I own a number of Smiths, some Rugers, and at this time three Colt revolvers. However, I have owned several other New Services, a New Frontier .44 Special and a .22 LR/Mag, a PPS, an OMM. I had to sell the majority of my firearms a few years ago and I am slowly rebuilding the collection. I would love to find a reasonable .32-20 PPS as a shooter.

I also have a 1911 .45 that I built and a Browning High Power.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I own two Colts. A 3rd generation Detective Special(mfd. 1975) and an Official Police(mfd. 1950). I'm a police officer and the Detective Special is actually one of my backup/off duty CCW pieces. My grandfather purchased the DS brand new in 1975 so it's remaining in the family.I used to feel a little guilty when I would look at the wear being inflicted on the blueing by the ankle holster, but I've decided that the DS is a working gun and isn't meant to sit in my safe.When it's time I'll have it re-finished and I'll keep using it.Colt designed it for use not display.

I own seven S&W revolvers and a couple Rugers. I'm not a hard core Colt revolver man. My focus is on S&W, but I like Colts and admire the quality and skill that Colt used to put into their wheelguns.

My father is a 1911 nut. He owns five of them (all Colts), to include a very nice Commander that he bought in 1972. I've tried to convince him to let me give the Commander a new home, but he tells me I'll have to wait until he's dead. Hopefully it will be a long wait, but I do like that Commander.

Okay this is my first posting. Probably won't be my last. I'm no longer unknown here. I can usually be found on The High Road and the S&W Forum. I go by Checkman on all of them. Ciao.

·
The Searcher
11,101 Posts
This is another example of an old thread resurrected by a poll in a new thread. The new thread is in the Revolvers section. Do not add to this thread. Thank you. :cool:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well....I guess I just like 'em all.
I'm the same way, I love every gun I own the same way, there's no favortisim :) .

·
Administrator
7,045 Posts
This one's 4 yrs old .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.