Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Sunday picnic table gun and fans of Rolling Rock beer club has gotten together and tonight's topic was mostly how nice guns from US Arms are and why they even exist when Colt's been there and been doing that for a long, long time!? And, - but wait, there's more - NOW, they're making a 1910(?) and 1911 .45 auto, too. Anybody seen one of these? Shot one? Own one? I'm hoping someone can tell me something like, "Yeah, they're OK but the Colt's better!" Over?

·
Premium Member
9,465 Posts
I saw them at the SHOT Show, and they are perfect as are the other US line. They are not out yet, and I would not expect to see them for a year or so, based on prior introductions.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the news, JudgeColt! Would you elaborate on the US Arms guns? As yet, I haven't seen any ... SA's nor autos, but I'd like to know more. Feel welcome to e-mail me at [email protected] if you'd rather not discuss these guns on the Colt page. The gun mentioned in one of their brocures, the "Omnipotent," is of curious interest to me as well as Bisleys. Info? Thoughts? Comparisons to Colts?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts