Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Unbelievable! And to think that GeoffM24 got 2 of them for $1200. Say Blokey maybe we should sell ours for that price. What do you think?

·
Registered
22 Posts
DAMN!

I like mine but I don't like them THAT much.

If I listed mine I could get a very nice 2nd gen Colt SAA and Python 6".

Someone sold one in the classifieds section here for $750 the other day, it must hurt to leave a grand on the table.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Fellas,

The auction just closed yesterday and this is the buyer's first transaction as he has no feedback. It will be interesting to see how this auction plays out and whether or not the buyer actually ponies up, or if he comes out from under the ether and realizes that his bid was ridiculously high and reneges.

------------------

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WS23,

Man I hope it never comes to the point where I have to sell but you never know!

My FFL's hope is that when I kick the bucket he'll get his hands on my collection for chump change. I told him I'm going to teach my 4 y.o. daughter everything she needs to know to properly take ownership of my safe contents so he'll have to go through her.

I also was going to say GeoffM24 definitely got the bargain of the century with his purchase! His will be tough to beat.

Maybe we'll be seeing SALEMSSHADOW on ColtForum soon? If Thiokol's right, this would be a bad way to start his AA feedback.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts