Colt Forum banner

Another london colt saa from the vault

1039 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  tony56
This one was shipped to london agency 31st dec.1877 with 168 guns.
Rick,if you read this,i think i recall you had a london saa cased shipped around the same time.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This one was shipped to london agency 31st dec.1877 with 168 guns.
Rick,if you read this,i think i recall you had a london saa cased shipped around the same time.
Tony, you are correct. Just one of several I kick myself for selling! Nice gun!
Reactions: 1
Early SAA's are the most fascinating IMO. Nice hogleg. :eek:
Reactions: 1
Nice Tony!

You seem very knowledgeable on Colts down here, I will ask your advice from time to time, also that book you mentioned 'Colts Down Under' I will follow that up and hunt one down, funny how we're both down under yet we meet on a website on the other side of the world.

Proves it's a small world these days, I'm a member of other American gun forums and last July were invited to a gun show in Walnut Ck California so I took the whole family over to meet all the collectors and received the warmest welcome to the family, now my wife and the wives of the American gun collectors have become best friends on facebook and they now talk to each other more than I do about whats going on over there with our American friends.
Nice Tony!

You seem very knowledgeable on Colts down here, I will ask your advice from time to time, also that book you mentioned 'Colts Down Under' I will follow that up and hunt one down, funny how we're both down under yet we meet on a website on the other side of the world.

Proves it's a small world these days, I'm a member of other American gun forums and last July were invited to a gun show in Walnut Ck California so I took the whole family over to meet all the collectors and received the warmest welcome to the family, now my wife and the wives of the American gun collectors have become best friends on facebook and they now talk to each other more than I do about whats going on over there with our American friends.
No worry's andrew,Yep the states is one hell of an eye opener, went there in 91 and attended the Houstin gun show,shit its big.then on to vages to see the best of the best.They sure do make us ossie's welcome, made a lot of friends that trip.plan to go back next year.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.