Colt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just been lurking for a while. learned a good bit reading different threads. I have acquired a nickel 4'' python,1980 I believe. Ill get pics just as soon as I get this posting figured out. would like to know how to polish and maintain. my new best friend has a few small black specks . never owned nickel before. All help is appreciated ...thanks

·
Registered
581 Posts
Welcome GA.RANGER, nickle guns are the hardest to care for. Someone will be along shortly with some suggestions. Enjoy your Python and the addiction that comes with it:)

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, GA.RANGER, from just south of you in the Gunshine State. Glad you decided to join us. Perhaps you already know, once you get that first Colt, you're hooked. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
21,835 Posts
Ranger, Welcome to the Forum. I have always found nickeled guns to be harder to keep in top condition as opposed to blued ones. The answers you receive from members will be of interest to me, also. Thanks for the question.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.