Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello; my name is gunpoorman and Ive come to admit that I have a gun hoarding problem....It all started innocently enough ,a inexpensive little 22 and a fist full of ammo, just to party with, Then..that wasn't enough , a 357 with cheap 38 wadcutters to make a better hole. Wasn't long till that didn't satisfy the itch anymore had to run with the 1911 crowd , yep chasing the dragon now . Oh I would sell some to co-workers just to feed my own habit ,but I just couldn't own enough guns. They would keep me awake at night and torment me , anybody remember that Twilight Zone episode about the slot machine that haunted that guy right out the window? Probably preaching to the choir anyway , Not sure if these interventions help, I suspect you are all enablers anyway.....will show photos when I figure it out....pleased to meet you

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Wow........ GPM, this is probably the worst case of addiction I've ever seen in an initial post. And yep, you pegged us. We're all enablers here. No one likes to "suffer" alone, especially if you're talking Colts. Enjoy! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.