Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am a big fan of colt firearms,and i am glad to join a board with others who think the same.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Nice to have you around montegomx70! We are sometimes a little slow to respond around here, but you will get a response in most cases.

So what is your Colt passion? Revolvers? Pre-war, or post war? Modern? SSA's? Auto loaders, Series 70's, or 80?. Commercial 1911? Or military?

At any rate, pull up a chair, ask some questions, answer some questions, post some pictures, just dig right in. We have quite a cross section of knowledge around here. I continue to be amazed by the stuff many of these guys know about some specific pre-war revolvers where they specialize their collection and knowledge. You will also find a bunch of guys who specialize in some of the modern stuff.

Hopefully you'll stick around and help to perk this site up a bit.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like anything colt,I do have a series 70 and a python,sadly i have fallen on tough times and had to sell most of my guns to try to keep up with the bills.I will sleep on a bench in the park before i sell those!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like anything colt,I do have a series 70 and a python,sadly i have fallen on tough times and had to sell most of my guns to try to keep up with the bills.I will sleep on a bench in the park before i sell those!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts