Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
627-"Twentieth Century Edition" >>>from S and W to Lew Horton To American Historical Foundation ..to here

·
Registered
946 Posts
Nice, is that one of those banknote jobs? We both need to learn how to resize our pictures. Sometime it works, sometimes not for me!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
At the risk of sounding like an old Colt partisan, I think thats kind of ugly. Someone recently posted an engraved trooper that I thought put this gun to shame.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Picture sizes are always a suprise -I thought I had it -but I guess not -Just tried another -maybe a little smaller?

Yes it is(Banknote ) -This was a 1 of 50 without Gold and they made 1 of 10 w/gold -I had asked about American Historical Foundation guns on this Forum and was told they don't appreciate -but I paid a lot less then it was when new in 1999--so I guess it is true------for me though,...I like snubbies and I like bright -and any PC gun brings a good return -----it will go into my display case -I have some shooters and some lookers.For now I 'll.... look -but you never know!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
At the risk of sounding like an old Colt partisan, I think thats kind of ugly. Someone recently posted an engraved trooper that I thought put this gun to shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the risk of offending you Sir,I guess that you thought you would temper your "ugly" by way of using an excuse, infering that you are an old Colt partisan. Im my opinion ,you should have just said you piece ........opinions are so very subjective ....have you ever looked at a guys wife and wondered just what he saw ........ <font color="blue"> </font>

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I'm sorry if I caused offense. I should have heeded my mothers admonition and said nothing. My apologies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts