Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again unique and rare revolvers are finding me. I came across another 3" DS-II today. As I had already bought the 4" this week I made a phone call to a fellow forum member to let him know about it. I hope he takes it so I don't have to go back and get it myself. LOL
Darnell

·
Registered
794 Posts
Buy it Darnell. You really have no choice. You bought the 4". You have the 2". You must buy that 3".

We have spoke a little about both the 3" and 4" DSII's in past posts. Not really sure, (meaning it has not been confirmed) but the 3" may be only around 200 produced. I suspect It will be a long time before you see another.

However with your luck, you may turn up something even better.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WS23,
I don't have a DS-II 2" yet(just the Magnum Carry 2"), but already have one DS-II 3" and waiting for the 4" to show up from Kansas at my dealer. I'm thinking I have the hardest two lengths found, should be able to find a 2" at some time. I passed on a 2" recently but I need something to be looking for and time to replenish the gun fund.
Darnell

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What would a 98% in box w/paperwork 3" DS-II be worth? Anybody willing to take a shot at this?
Thanks,
Darnell

·
Registered
794 Posts
I've seen 2 sell on GB. 1 went for $400 and the other went for $600.

[This message has been edited by WS23 (edited 03-19-2005).]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks to Darnell... I have a nice 3" DS-II on the way to me. Sure appreciate the heads up, pard!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here's one of mine, a 3" NIB unfired since it left the factory. What do y'all think this may be worth? I wouldn't mind getting rid of it in a face-to-face transaction in NC, but I prefer not to ship. Thanks for any info...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts