Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In viewing a recent Thread about an SD Myers holster, it reminded me that I have a SD Myers holster/belt rig that has been setting in my closet for over 10 years. I am posting pictures of it so people can see what it looks like. I am also thinking about selling it, so any comments about its value would be appreciated.
I do notice the holster lining and the belt lining are of different colors, so someone must have bought them at separate times to make an outfit, many years ago.

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
The lining is a different leather - it's usually oiled, but not dyed.

The style's popularly known as the 'Texas Jock Strap'.

A little Kiwi 'Neutral' shoe polish and a soft cloth would do wonders...

·
Premium Member
21,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dogface6, I understand the issue of 'what people are asking' versus what something actually will sell for. I use that line quite often when people tell me what they saw something for on Ebay. My issue with this Myres rig is that I would like to know what it is worth so I can sell it. Wyatt Burp was kind enough to cite a similar Myres holster (without belt) that he saw for sale on Ebay. Obviously, by your comment you must not feel it is worth what I thought it might be worth ($300 for Holster and belt). Do you have an opinion as to what you think it is worth? I appreciate your criticism of my using the Ebay reference.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.