Colt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
By no means am I an expert on boxes and labels but that label looks too perfect condition-wise for the age of the revolver and box.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
His reason for the negative feedback wasn't really addressed, other to subtly blame his ex wife. If I were in the process of getting a divorce, buying and selling on gunbroker would not even be on my list of things to do.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Could that label possibly look like that because Lew Horton put it on there? Just a thought. Most likely he acquired the gun with all the paperwork and bought the box and label from TN to make it a complete package. The gun looks legit to me, but I don't follow King Cobras or anything that has the newer action design and cheapened parts.

·
Premium Member
3,849 Posts
huh?

I would not waste another moment even thinking about this alleged gun.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
I was trying to look at the issue from a different angle, but after seeing that feedback, I wouldn't even consider that gun if was 100% genuine.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
That label is fake and for those that know why please don't point it out but between that and his lack of business and moral etiquette I would stay away.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
it can happen anywhere. after reading his buyer feedback I had a case of dejavu.
it reminds me of a member here who was supposed to buy an item from me. after a couple weeks passed and I hadn't received payment I inquired and he said he was busy even though he had been active here during that period. said he would get the payment out. a couple more weeks pass and I inquire again. he says he sent payment. I ask if he was sure he sent payment to the correct address and he goes silent, never replied.
I've since seen him interested in buying other things here. I hope those sellers had better luck with him than I did. :bang_wall:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Yes that label screams Fake and I can probably give you the address of both it and the Box which would have me blow by the listing even if the gun was perfect, But after seeing his stellar feedback rating let us say his character is a little less than reputable which just seals it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts