Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Relatively new, I work in DoD contracting and just havent had muchtime to socialize.. looking for people to hunt, fish, shoot & talk guns with.. there any decent sportsmans clubs that actually encourage comraderie?

Thanks,
Thadius

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hello Thadius. Welcome to the forum. No, I am far away from you - Tennessee, but you'll find many folks on this forum ready to share your interests. I have met some great people here. I see that you have already participated in some discussions on this board. Great! I usually hang out in the Colt Percussion section.

Rob

·
The Consummate Collector
7,523 Posts
Welcome Thadius. I lived in Michigan for 70 years but moved to Tennessee last year. The Detroit Sportsman's Congress was always a popular club that you may want to check out. Here is there web site: Detroit Sportsmen's Congress / Home Page If you enjoy Colt's then this is as good a spot as you will find. Folks are knowledgeable and friendly.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Up in Port Huron, welcome to the forums. Check out Bluewater Sportsman's Club, in the township, just outside Port Huron. Without insulting any shops, my two favorite gun shops are THS/Sporting Center and Quest Firearms. Both are in Port Huron. Every so often I can pickup a good used Colt from one of them..

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Thadius. Not real sure about SE Michigan, but I know there are numerous members in NW Ohio who can hopefully help you with this. Enjoy!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow! Some awesome folks on here! Thank you all! I'm joking Dt Sportsmens Congress, thanks for the recommend! Hope to talk with all of you on herd eventually!Keep burnin' powder, just CLEAN it up afterwards! #NoMoreDirtyGuns

·
Registered
23 Posts
30 mins north of Detroit? Where at exactly. I grew up in Goodrich, which is in the southern part of Genessee County. Still know plenty of folks near Clarkston/Waterford area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.