Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
I've personally had several good dealings with this seller. The package looks legit to me...

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
The seller does have a number of negative feedbacks. Too many for me.
He has 5819 transactions with only a handful of bad feedback. If you read it, you'll see that many of them are from people who apparently didn't read the description or just like to whine. Like the ones where he has offered a return and money back, but the buyers refused and gave him bad feedback instead. People like that are obviously happy enough with what they received, but they still want to complain. One guy didn't even get the gun as there was a part missing, the seller returned the money plus a few $ extra for the hassle, but the buyer still left a D. When I read through all the feedback I get the impression that there's nothing wrong with the seller, I'd rather say there's something wrong with some of the buyers. Every business owner will encounter this type of customer, it's just part of it.

I don't have a clue who this seller is, but I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him because of the feedback. Keep in mind that some of the biggest liars and scumbags have perfect feedback, so don't let a few bad ones scare you away. And on the same token, don't think that perfect feedback means perfect merchandise, it's all too obvious that this is not the case.

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
I agree with Ollie -- read through the feedback. The Python looks very nice.
There is a very slight turn line, however so slight that it could be from somebody
just "fooling with" the gun, dry firing, etc. However, hard to tell from pics if it had
or didn't have a few rounds through it. Overall the package looks good to me.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Out of 5000+ positive feedback and only 3 negs? That's fantastic to say the least on a seller. If you have the coin to drop and it is the gun you want, go for it. Good luck.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts