Colt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering sending Nutmeg my SAA. They offer a package deal on stocks and action work. Just looking for any reviews on the action work done by Tyler Cusson. I read very positive reviews about the giraffe bone stocks, but I haven't seen much about Tyler Cusson's work. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had them engrave, nickle, one piece ivory grips and an action job on a new SAA.
I'm 110% satisfied and highly recommend them.

They also did engraving, bluing, ivory grips and an action job on my new GCNM 1911
Again, excellent work
Do you know if Tyler Cusson did the action work?

·
Registered
40 Posts
grip work is superb, had them do 4 guns for me when Jim Alaimo was still alive, as for action work id send them to Jim Martin, best money youll spend.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Pete does the action work not Tyler. He is top shelf. He was the chief gunsmith for USFA. He does the actions for Nutmeg. And Standard, for that matter. His work is excellent. He’s done SAA, New Service, Detective Special, Trooper and other actions for me. I am very happy with the work, you will be too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
grip work is superb, had them do 4 guns for me when Jim Alaimo was still alive, as for action work id send them to Jim Martin, best money youll spend.
Thanks
Pete does the action work not Tyler. He is top shelf. He was the chief gunsmith for USFA. He does the actions for Nutmeg. And Standard, for that matter. His work is excellent. He’s done SAA, New Service, Detective Special, Trooper and other actions for me. I am very happy with the work, you will be too.
Emily told me Tyler does the action work.
Thank, though, I appreciate it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts