Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Dctex99, I have one here but really don't want to part with any of my parts. I always think to myself "As soon as I sell that, I will need one". Colt definately will replace it for you but you have to ship it to them and pay $35 to have it back and will more than likely cost you $85 to get it replaced using Colt. As around a bit and see if someone will come through for you and use me as your last resort. I am willing to help if it is your last resort.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dctex99, I have one here but really don't want to part with any of my parts. I always think to myself "As soon as I sell that, I will need one". Colt definately will replace it for you but you have to ship it to them and pay $35 to have it back and will more than likely cost you $85 to get it replaced using Colt. As around a bit and see if someone will come through for you and use me as your last resort. I am willing to help if it is your last resort.
; Thanks , I will try Colt; have never had any part I have needed yet! All other channels are out of this with no time frame to replace? Thanks, Dwight

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Colt has NO part available; they will give me a quote on screwing in 7 threads to install one they have. NONE of the people they recommended had any in stock!! Thanks to a member on here I found one at www.parts4guns.com for $10 and ordered. Thanks all for your help and offers!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Good Deal! I am probaly just as happy as you that you found it! Lol I would've helped you out if I was your last resort. Good Luck, hope the new one fits like a glove and solves your problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts