Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

I have recently taken a shine to the new model Sig 210, and I am hoping to get some feedback from actual owners. I have searched for a 210 for years, but all of the old models are way above my reach at this point. I can't justify 4000 for a good example, and the new ones seem like they are finely finished and gorgeous for around the 1500 mark. Oh...and they have adjustable sights.

I am thinking about my next "layaway gun" and am thinking that might be a good one to pay down.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'd owned Swiss and German versions and was skeptical that an American made 210 could compare. I've had the US version over a year now. The barrel/slide/frame fit is very precise. There is just no detectable looseness at all when in battery. The lockwork is MIM, and the trigger is a clean approx 3 1/4#. It is reliable and accurate. In fact, shooting off the bench over a rest, I can't really tell any difference in the accuracy of the Swiss, German and American versions. I think the US versions are worth the asking price.

And, a Standard fixed sight version, that sells for a few $$$ less, has just been released for those who might prefer fixed sights. I strongly suspect that component fit, etc. will be equal to the Target version...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
An old friend has a Target version that I have shot a few times.
I can add anything to what rock185 said other than it is very comfortable to shoot and extremely accurate with the right loads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts