Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FN released two versions, a 20" M16 and 14" M4, a few years back that reportedly are 99% exactly the same as the military issue weapons, with the exception being the happy switch. They both come with the Knights rail systems, correct sights and even have the full auto selector marking and receiver stampings. They were originally overpriced at $1700+ and I heard they didn't sell well. A local store has a few closer to $1100 now. The normal FN AR15 is on sale there for around $900 as well.

I'm just looking for anyone that might have one or both of these and a review of the quality?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
FN released two versions, a 20" M16 and 14" M4, a few years back that reportedly are 99% exactly the same as the military issue weapons, with the exception being the happy switch. They both come with the Knights rail systems, correct sights and even have the full auto selector marking and receiver stampings. They were originally overpriced at $1700+ and I heard they didn't sell well. A local store has a few closer to $1100 now. The normal FN AR15 is on sale there for around $900 as well.

I'm just looking for anyone that might have one or both of these and a review of the quality?
Have examined them, did not like the ATAS accoutrements on them, nor the markings, nor trigger.
Did like the permanent FH.

Would opt for a Colt 6921 SBR instead.

If really want an FN, would save up extra $ ,and get the M249 semi beltfed. Now that is cool, and likely collectible...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts