Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANYONE INTERESTED IN A VERY NICE \'69 WOODSMAN ???

Hi, this is my first post in the semi-auto section of this forum. I'm looking for a little help with how much I should ask for this 3rd generation Woodsman. It's serial number, 241254-S, I believe dates manufacture to 1969. Beautiful blued finish is almost perfect, it has only the slightest wear at the sharp edge of muzzle, almost non-existant. Grips are very nice except for one small ding on sharp corner of right grip. I have heard that these pistols are hard to find in this shape, anyone know if that's true ? Anyway, I am going to put it up for sale as soon as I have a general idea what it's worth. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance, Randy P.S. I'll try and download 2 pictures here but I have more if anybody is interested

·
Registered
811 Posts
Re: ANYONE INTERESTED IN A VERY NICE \'69 WOODSMAN ???

Very nice gun, and around here , the Woodsman, "sport", 3rd issue , will run in the $450 to $600 range.The box and any paperwork would tend to get the higher prices sought.

The bottom magazine release is the "least" desireable of the Woodsmans we have found.

Good luck............................ /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks for the reply Dan. My boss made the decision to list it on Auction arms at the price of $699.95. I guess we will see if it brings that much, we may have to lower the price after a week. Thanks again, Randy

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hi, For anyone interested, I have dropped the price on this Woodsman by $100, we are now asking $599.99. Thanks, Shoodaddy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts