Colt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year I posted a relatively mild-mannered rant about Colt customer service.

A promised repair had arrived many months late and a factory letter was shipped to the wrong address a couple of months before I found out.

Towards the end of last year I mailed two further letter requests to the Archives Dept. I called 6 weeks later and found out that they had lost one of them. I submitted a second request for the same letter along with $100 for an expedite fee (I got impatient) and promptly got a call from Paul stating that he would waive the fee as they had lost the letter, which I now have in my hand.

Since most people (myself included) tend to publicly comment only about bad customer service experiences I just wanted to share a positive one.

Thanks again, Paul!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Lance that's nice of you to take the time to do this. JMHO more often than not people are quick to complain, long on saying Thanks. I always thank people and tell them thanks for their courtesy. If I receive Exceptional Service, I ask to speak with the manager, and tell the manager what a good job they did. just my two cents . Dennis

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
We have to take the good with the bad and I like it when sometimes the bad is forgiven rather than put under a microscope forever.

Recently the Shipping Giants really had trouble with all of the packages we sent out over the Holidays. Let's face it, we buried them and they couldn't keep up. So many people were quick to hang them and swear never to use them again. I like to look at the other 11 months out of the year where for $16 my packages safely made it to there destinations THOUSANDS of times.

Thanks for the positive thread!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.