Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to express my appreciation to the forum membership. Everyone seems to be so open to questions and respond based on their knowledge base. You can not get this kind of information anywhere else that I am aware of. Everyone seems to have the one uniting common interest... Colts.

There does not seem to be a stupid question. Everyone seems to be treated with respect.

·
Registered
909 Posts
As a newbie, I agree. Having recently discovered this forum, it has really helped "scratch that itch".

My experiences with Colt collectors (and the CCA) has always been positive, and this is no different. Thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge.

·
Registered
794 Posts
That is very nice of you guys to say that, and I appreciate your kind words.

But I also must point out as 2 "newbie's" both 22-rimfire and Bushwhacker have made a considerable mark with their knowledge and contributions. I'm sure this did not go unnoticed by old timers as well as lurkers.

We can only hope that this forum continues to attract such people as these.

I'm sorry if I did not mention (recognize) names of other relative newbie's for their contributions. It was not intended to overlook the others. It's just that these two responded 1st and in kind.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I would like to add my appreciation to the Colt gurus here. I am now the proud owner of a 1966/2nd and a 1974/3rd Colt Detective Special, and I couldn't be happier.

Thank you for the info and encouragement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts