Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a AR 15 Sporter Match HBar, blue lable box and was curious what it may be worth. Thanks for all replies.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Do you mean PRE ban? No idea what the going rate would be to those who buy such guns. I can't imagine me ever getting one of them if they were free.Just not my cup of tea.I guess they have a use for policemen or something, but, for hunting or target practice,they make no sense at all. Just like the military buying 9mm s for the troops and then allowing the special units to get weapons that are man stoppers. I fully realize thatthe decision was to placate the United Nations.But to put your own troops in harms way doesn't make sense. Our troops NEED the best there is and they deserve them.Now we are talking 45 autos. COLT designed by J M BROWNING..See ya.modoc

------------------
Keep your powder dry,but not hot.
Guns are for Gunners

·
Registered
112 Posts
Photo215
Prices for a Blue label AR range anywhere from 700.00 on up to 1200. or more. It all depends on what someone is willing to pay these days.

·
Registered
77 Posts
In Canada they sell for 1200 to 1600 in used excellent condition.
They are a great target rifle,and used in competition.
They are dependable and accurate rifles and would make a great varmit rifle,with a scope.As they say do not judge a book by its cover.Are they no longer sold in the States to the public?

Horse Gunner

·
Premium Member
9,471 Posts
Are you sure your rifle is actually an AR-15? Unless the "Sporter Match HBAR" nomenclature is wrong, or you have a parts gun, I do not believe any such rifle will have an "AR-15" stamp on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts