Colt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I am known as the Python man but I am starting to develop a love for the Colt 1911 platform as well. I recently picked up a Combat Elite convertible from 10mm to 40 Cal. Check out a few pictures of this NIB time capsule from the 90s with Box and Shipping Container!

Gun Ammunition Revolver Trigger Bullet Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Starting pistol Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun barrel Magenta Auto part Carton

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory

Another pic of the Beautiful Grips

Make sure you use the right clip with the right Barrel!

·
Registered
162 Posts
keystonearms: That is gorgeous pistol! i am green with jealousy and my trigger finger is itching with jealousy as well

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Boy would I love to shoot this baby! I want to pack it full of 10mm just to empty it right back out again. It survived all these years without being fired so as a dealer I will pass it along in the same condition I found it. Maybe the new owner will get to enjoy it!

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
10mm is my favorite caliber. I have two Delta Gold Cups and a Fusion Long Slide. What will this one wind up going for Marc?
Thanks guys. Boy would I love to shoot this baby! I want to pack it full of 10mm just to empty it right back out again. It survived all these years without being fired so as a dealer I will pass it along in the same condition I found it. Maybe the new owner will get to enjoy it!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
173 Posts
Three hour auction. LOL! Why even bother to pay GB when the instant someone here sees it...it is gone!

Looking at the pictures I'm not surprised that someone would not want to risk letting that one get away by merely bidding!

Congrats to all!

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
As wonderfull it would be to have that nice pistol I can see that it be priced out of my league. Oh well we do have a Delta Elite here.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
abs shocking. like italian cars and swiss watches, seems like these things are becoming new toys for the rich and famous.
Becoming? They're there! Won't be long and Colts will no longer be firearms but purely Blue Chip Investments.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts