Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My friends have a very large black dog that acts as sentry on their hilltop home in the Sierra foothills. He is a great dog with a 22" neck. I made this gun oriented tooled collar for him. I've made many dog collars but this one has all the bells and whistles and took longer than expected to make inbetween other projects. Those are deactivated .38 Special cartridges in those loops. They will let the dog wear this on special occasions like their huge two day two keg parties they have up there.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Wyatt...What a cool collar! Makes me smile. Great work!

Reactions: Wyatt Burp

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you happen to sell these? Maybe one not as elaborate but still with a name on it.
Yes, I do. But they do take the same, if not a little more, time than making my holsters I sell. Prices can be trimmed depending on what features you want. I make them with the same personal input from the buy as I do holsters. I make a point of not looking at what dog collar makers show online. It keeps me original and of course the B-western holster look is there. What have you got in mind?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.