Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aw jeeze...sorry Cam, I didn't even look at the high bidder on this one. I wouldn't have advertised it. I feel like a heel now. Good luck on this one. Looks like a real nice gun.

·
The Consummate Collector
7,931 Posts
aw jeeze...sorry Cam, I didn't even look at the high bidder on this one. I wouldn't have advertised it. I feel like a heel now. Good luck on this one. Looks like a real nice gun.
Erik. Not a problem my friend. I am sure it will get lots of attention. I seem to be a sucker for these little Bankers .22's. Have a great Christmas.

·
Registered
10,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Erik. Not a problem my friend. I am sure it will get lots of attention. I seem to be a sucker for these little Bankers .22's. Have a great Christmas.
Yeah me too. I really wish I had bought one I saw three years ago that had been Fitzed. It wasn't factory Fitzing but it was really well done and looked factory. I thought $900 was too much for it. I really should have bought it just so I could have some example of a .22 bankers.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
People always ask why people wait until after they buy something to ask questions, here is a prime example. If you post something people go searching and the next thing you know you have more competition for it than you had originally. This is not meant as offense to anyone in this fray people want what they want, but I would rather buy something for a little more than it is worth than lose it altogether, at least if it is a "must have".

·
Registered
10,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This will never happen, but of all of the Colt's made this is the one I wish Colt would bring back. Even if in just a limited run. I would buy one so fast it would make your head spin.
People have to be getting tired of the same old thing with modern handguns. Time to go retro.

·
Premium Member
21,812 Posts
CJS57, thanks for the clarification. That picture of mine was pretty dusty and it looked like rust, also. The pictures of the one for sale are pretty poor quality, but serious bidders can get better pictures, I guess.

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
I got a notice I was outbid with a few minutes left....but I was sitting in the front row with my wife and 3 sons at the 49ers--Cardinals game in Phoenix with less that 2 minutes to go, going to a photo finish...so I let it go to one of the nicest guys on our forum.

Enjoy it! But I may not be so weak on the next one that comes up! I do not have one of those yet and I have a project to create a full TDP on one and spec out the complete CNC programming and development costs to reproduce it exactly.....so I can put it on two CEO's desks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.