Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Thursday I bought a pretty nice Colt Cobra (exposed ejector rod) for $175. It was at a local police supply. It was a confiscated gun that a local SO traded in. Overall, about 85% condition. Just a little blue wear on the high spots. Cleaned and oiled a little and now it is real slick. I plan on using it as a BUG and hot weather off duty gun. I even found a Tyler T Grip adapter in my junk drawer for it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You are right! 12 days ago I got a new in box 1975 6" Python for $600 and I am in California! Happy Days! The Python has the original box paperwork screwdriver... excellent!

Last year I got a New in Box Dec. Special 1979 nickel for $200!

-toolman9000

·
Registered
794 Posts
Great deals guys!

I guess it goes to show that being in the right place at the right time has its rewards.

Is it my imagination or do Colt prices seem to be dropping? The last couple of gun shows I attended seemed to show about a hundred dollar drop in "asking price" across the board on popular Colts like the Python, Diamondback, Gov't Model etc. Maybe it was just because sellers wanted money for the holidays, or maybe not. But I did see a noticeable drop in prices since the beginning of the year. (Meaning last year!)

[This message has been edited by WS23 (edited 01-06-2005).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts