Colt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a partly cloudy, no mostly cloudy day. Shadows playing tricks on the eyes and mind.. I wasn’t really expecting trouble; I was surrounded by mountains and vista on unmatched beauty...Then suddenly it happed ! An object comprised of Black and White clothing leaped out of the thin air. First shots began at twenty five yards...Uncertain of the quality of hits, I maneuvered to 15 yards and then 10 yards, ever so mindful of the approaching danger. The beast encountered was able to withstand over a hundred hits 230 Gr. RNL projectiles from my Gold Cup, with frequent speed loading and change of positions....

Experienced finally won out...The Object fell dead, including it’s ever present backstop...I’m reminded that danger exist everywhere.......

I took the liberty to post a picture of the deceased......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
It never fails to amaze......but; unannounced always; the B.S. Artiste factor in all of us jumps out and runs; unexpectedly, always!!!!

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
LOL .... I'm reading this waiting for the answer Bear, Coyote, Bobcat.... Ha Ha their not black and white and don't wear clothes either.. Nice !!!!!!! :cool:
Could have been a skunk or a badger ��

1 - 11 of 11 Posts