Colt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my idea of beauty! I picked this cobra up at a gun show this weekend for $295. It's got Knicks and scratches all over and a whole ton of holster wear and blue loss. The back strap is completely bare. Mechanically she is perfect! I just love the looks of a well used revolver! If this thing could talk, I'd love to hear the stories! Feel free to post pics of yours!...

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Looks great! As long as it is a Beauty to you doesn't matter what anyone else thinks! Now for the range report please.....

·
Registered
10,464 Posts
They were meant to be your companion - not sit in the dark on a silken pillow, all RenWaxed and dust free.

Missing finish and all - I'll bet it shoots just fine, so long as you don't think that 'every' .38 has to use a +P load.

Enjoy it, and look for a good holster.

·
Registered
5 Posts
All the wear and marks are the personality of the pistol, that's the story the firearm tells you when you look and hold it. To get it re-blued or anything else is gagging the pistol and taking away its ability to tell it's story. I think it is a beautiful firearm and has personality, this is my first post but you can put me in that group.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.