Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted my first time last night regarding the DSII 3" and will be picking it up tomorrow. It's LNIB and at less than $400 I think I'm getting a great deal. I drove 1 1/2 hours out of my way today to see if the Magnum Carry was still in the gun shop I saw it at over a year ago. Sure enough, still there, NIB with all paperwork/hang tag and was $550. I'm don't want to sound boastful but I so happy about about owning Colt revolvers again, especially a couple of unique ones. I told my wife I got one of the best gun deals I've ever made today. There are two that top this, one involves a Pre 70 series National Match and a Smith Model 41 in 22 short. Anyway, if I can figure put how to post pics I will as soon as I get the Magnum Carry. It was across state lines so I have to wait for it to be shipped to a local dealer.
Thanks for letting me share my story.
Darnell

·
Registered
711 Posts
You definitely got excellent deals on those guns, I paid more for my DS-II and Magnum Carry.

Now, where's this gun store?

Congrats, and post pics soon!!

(try http://tinypic.com/ for free pic hosting. Just put the location of the pic on your computer in the "upload" box and click "Host It" (using "Browse" is handy). When your pic downloads to their server, it'll give you the links to where it is. Just copy and paste the "Img" link in your post and you're done)

[This message has been edited by Blokey (edited 03-03-2005).]

[This message has been edited by Blokey (edited 03-03-2005).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts