Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the first two Beretta Stampedes sold by the Dallas Beretta Gallery. The Stampede is a joint Beretta/Uberti made single action revolver. I purchased them as they were unpacking them. They compliment my Colt SAA and my Vaqueros.

One is a 4-3/4" .45 blue model, sn B01001. The other is a 4-3/4" .45 nickel model, sn B00101. I thought that was kind of cool. The finish is excellent on both. I had to pass on the charcoal blue one. Besides it was a 5-1/2" barrel one. Its serial number is B00099. I might change my mind and go back and get it too.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I had no idea such a thing even existed...one more bit of knowledge that I now have to retain. I'm sure they are high quality in both fit and finish.

------------------
C&L

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just a side bit of info - the gun is made by Uberti as Beretta took over the Uberti company. All articles i've read indicate they are good. A friend of mine just bought one but not enough experience yet to talk about.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm sure they are fine arms,however,if you want to see a real STAMPEDE,just wait until Ruger gets the new Vaqueros to the dealers. It will be a year before they catch up with the orders if that soon.They are using the OLD OLD FRAME SIZE.Like the FLAT TOP had.I'm going get me SOME.ASAP.modoc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts