Colt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in Phoenix all last week with family, could not do any scouting from the spa.....will return for a week on business late January, can you local guys give me the best places to hit?

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
In no particular order, Cabela's Glendale; Bear Arms Scottsdale; Lone Wolf Glendale; Legendary Arms Phoenix; Guns Plus Surprise; Gun Trader Wickenberg; + many more.
SCF, Does Roger still own the Gun Trader in Wickenburg ? Nice little shop, did many a deal with him over the years.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
SCF, Does Roger still own the Gun Trader in Wickenburg ? Nice little shop, did many a deal with him over the years.
Kid:As far as I know Roger still has his place in Wickenburg he also does gunshows here in Kingman,I talked to him for awhile about 3 months ago here in Kingman while I was trying not to spend too much money.I was trying to trade a 3rd gen w/stag grips on it that I'd tuned for an older colt that needed some work but no takers.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
AZ Firearms - Largest small gun shop in ArizonaThis place is in Avondale, rather than Scottsdale/Tempe area, but using the above link you can browse their website to see if anything catches your eye. I know from experience they will consider offers lower than the sticker price on used items. You can also admire their Gatling gun.
I concur. Dan who owns it is a friend of mine and Frank who is one of the head sales guys is a client and close friend. Tell them Scott Gunnip told you to drop in.

·
Registered
23 Posts
A couple little shops: Arizona Firearms & Collectibles on University, east of Priest on Tempe. Also Derby Guns on Scottsdale Rd. north of Oak.

Todd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.