Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is currently a Bisley on Gun Broker with the following description: "The cylinder is the rougher part of this firearm with it being unoriginal and timing slightly off. The hammer is engaged when pulled firmly all the way back but not engaged at the click. This firearm is still in prestine shooting condition,..." So is this an easy fix; how can it be still in pristine shooting condition?? Seller has not responded to my questions. Also does this appear to be likely refinished or is it possible to be that nice in original condition? Thought.
Link: Colt Bisley Single Action Army .32-20 WCF MFG 1901 RARE Used Stag Grips - Revolvers at GunBroker.com : 902548929

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
I wouldn’t buy a gun that the seller placed on abrasive asphalt or concrete to take pictures. The finish was damaged taking the pictures, guarantee it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wouldn’t buy a gun that the seller placed on abrasive asphalt or concrete to take pictures. The finish was damaged taking the pictures, guarantee it.
I know, it is a sign of disrespect....probably photog isn't a gun enthusiast.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, it is a sign of disrespect....probably photog isn't a gun enthusiast.

·
Premium Member
6,102 Posts
I have looked at that gun. I am out as the seller won’t respond to my questions. There is no lettering on the left side of the barrel so I imagine nothing is on the top of the barrel either but he doesn’t respond back to a pic. Some sellers don’t know how a particular gun operates.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts