Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it finally happened, I've been looking for a Bright Stainless Python and ended up buying, 3 consecutive serial number Pythons that came from the Colt Custom Shop. Today was a very good day ;) and my collection is almost complete. I just need an Elite and 2.5" BSS, but it's going to be a while until that happens. I would like to thank the forum members for all their advice and helping me establish my collection.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm pressive collection you have there my friend! Makes me jealous, once i get my 4" blued Python I'll post a pic of my 3 Pythons........

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Great find WOW! 3 Consecutitive serial numbered in different barrel lengths!! Someone back in the day had deep pockets at the time to place that order. Hopefully someday you'll find that 2.5 you know they ordered also

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Congratulations on a great collection.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow what a buy! Have they been fired? If not do you plan to fire them?
The 8" doesn't looks like it's been fired or the 4". But I wouldn't think more than a box between the 3 if fired. I might fire them, I like shooting my other 4" sts python, but the other 4 I haven't fired yet.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
For the way that you've shared your Colt and photography information, I'm glad that you were able to find these 3 pythons as well.

Thanks for all that you have contributed. It just shows that the more you work things, the more opportunities come available.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.