·
Registered
181 Posts
I'll take it!! Sending PM momentarily!

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob, I have sent you information on payment with address for shipping. It is in the CONVERSATION section. Let me know if you have questions.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Bob, I have sent you information on payment with address for shipping. It is in the CONVERSATION section. Let me know if you have questions.
It's a million to one shot but since we're "talking", I might as well ask. You mentioned the owners Dad had a lot of "gun stuff". Since he had the Hammerli box, any chance he may have had any Hammerli parts??? I've been trying to find a hammer for my .357 Virginian. If she would happen to have one, please let me know.

I'll send payment her way, along with my shipping info, early next week.

Thanks for your help!!

Bob

·
Registered
181 Posts
It's a million to one shot but since we're "talking", I might as well ask. You mentioned the owners Dad had a lot of "gun stuff". Since he had the Hammerli box, any chance he may have had any Hammerli parts??? I've been trying to find a hammer for my .357 Virginian. If she would happen to have one, please let me know.

I'll send payment her way, along with my shipping info, early next week. I'll message you when it's on the way.

Thanks for your help!!

Bob

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have sent her your question. I will let you know if you have 'hit the lottery.'

I thought you might be hoping the serial number on the box matches your gun!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.