Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people just don't get it. There are two bidders over on GB going crazy over a NIB two-tone Mustang. I understand that it's a somewhat rare model. I bid as high as $870 then dropped out.

The two guys that are left have driven the price up to $1575 in a little over two hours.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=158103584

If either of them had half a brain they would see that there is another EXACT SAME MODEL Mustang just a few items below the one they are bidding on. This one has a "buy it now price" of $1295.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=158874483

Go figure.....

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
That is to funny, but hey when you want something bad enough:rolleyes:

Reactions: ei8ht

·
Registered
27 Posts
About a year ago I was in the market for a Glock 21. There was one NIB on GB that had been pushed to over $600 and another guy had one for $525 buy now. Guess what I did:)

Kinda reminds me of the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz..............

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
About a year ago I was in the market for a Glock 21. There was one NIB on GB that had been pushed to over $600 and another guy had one for $525 buy now. Guess what I did:)

Kinda reminds me of the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz..............
Bought the more expensive one because you practice brain surgery?

:D Sorry couldn't resist :D

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
that second guy, with the buy now $1295, has some real nice colts for sale. a little pricey on the buy now, but real nice.
a couple years ago i sold a NIB glock 22 9/11 commemorative on another auction site. two guys bid it up and actually each one placed a bid ABOVE the buy now price! gun ended up selling for $121 more than the buy now.
and yes, i took the money and smiled.
tom

·
Registered
562 Posts
Bidding war

"That SOB ain't gonna beat me!" Been there, done that, first internet auction after I got my C&R lic.

Now if I bid on something I'll decide whats the max I'm willing to pay? Bid that, forget auction till it's over, if I win great. If not, oh well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Some people just don't get it. There are two bidders over on GB going crazy over a NIB two-tone Mustang. I understand that it's a somewhat rare model. I bid as high as $870 then dropped out.

The two guys that are left have driven the price up to $1575 in a little over two hours.
GunBroker.com - Error

If either of them had half a brain they would see that there is another EXACT SAME MODEL Mustang just a few items below the one they are bidding on. This one has a "buy it now price" of $1295.
GunBroker.com - Error

Go figure.....
Sometimes you feel like some duck is trying to snipe you out of a colt that you’ve been eyeballing for 3 weeks....and then with 3 minutes in the “15 minute”... he/she todseimina bid .... folks I went another hour .....but”brought home the bacon “.... then had to take a viocond...BUT it’s in my safe... 4” anaconda .45

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Actually, this is a smart thread. Gives you an idea where Pythons are headed. Ten years ago a Two Tone Colt Mustang could bring $$$$, today, not so much.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts

GunBroker.com - Error

GunBroker.com - Error

Go figure.....
Neither link is functional for me this morning.
Vic

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
LOL! Caught up again. 😀

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
We should ask the forum programming "gurus" to make the date on any thread older than 6 months to be FLASHING RED font!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts