Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there BSTS Anacondas from Colt factory (ordered BSTS)? There are a few BSTS Anacondas listed for sale on GB, but they don't show the factory box with original labels on them. So, I am curious if there are any, truly BSTS from the factory that come with factory label? Thanks.

·
Registered
376 Posts
The 1st Edition Anaconda's (special edition offered at the beginning of production) was the only catalog offering of the BSTS finish on the Anaconda during it's production run. It was a special order option, however the Python and King Cobra were the only revolver's with the catalog BSTS finish option.

99.9999999% of all Anaconda's listed as BSTS are standard STS pieces that the owner has hand polished.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gunbroke, thanks for the information....extremely helpful.

68python, I was looking at his, but his doesn't have the original box. So, I wasn't sure.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I looked up keystone's anaconda. If you read what he says about it he says it is a bright mirror polish he never implies that it is a factory bsts anaconda. This is because he knows that colt never made a bsts anaconda except for the first edition. It looks as though the one he has for sale was sent back and was done by the colt custom shop because it is absolutely beautiful unlike MANY of the other backyard polish jobs on gunbroker.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts