Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of weeks ago I ordered a Cheyenne holster and belt from El Paso Saddlery. After stating over the phone the rig I wanted, belt size, caliber, gun, etc., I thought to mention my Colt had the bullseye ejector rod head. The man I was talking to, I believe his name was Bill, said he was glad I mentioned that to him. I had wondered if that would make any difference and from his reply it seems it does.

Do anyone on the forum have any knowledge about that?

Thanks,

Joe A.

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
Yes sorry I took so long to resopond as I missed this thread. The Bullseye Ejector is bigger and with Form fitted holsters, that could prevent the gun from, being drawn smoothly or when reholstering, engaging the rod.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I was thinking and the reason I mentioned it. Maybe this will help someone when they order a holster for a sa with a bullseye ejector.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'd been curious about that myself for awhile now. That enables me to make my decision on what NOT to get for my next SAA. I really like the El Paso Dodge City holster which they still make upon request, even though it's not in their catalog anymore. My last SAA in that rig had the latter ejector and there were no problems. Think I'll get the same this time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts