·
Premium Member
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
You & me both.
I had planned to re-do one of mine and hide a blade in there somewhere, so I put one up anyway and got immediately blasted.
I reckon it ought not hurt my chances .
I ain't no photographer.
I am more of a hack.

As long as I'm here, I'll post the last of ol' Patrick. He succumbed to a rather aggressive type of canine leukemia a couple weeks ago.
He was a fine dog and a great companion.
He is greatly missed by all who knew him.

·
Premium Member
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear about Patrick. How old was he?

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Sorry to hear about Patrick, beautiful companion and I'm sure he will be missed dearly.

Reactions: ei8ht

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
The news just keeps getting worse the older I get. I always loved seeing your dog. As you know, oberon, I am a dog guy, having had 3 German Shepherds and 2 Basset Hounds. I still miss all them terribly.
My heart goes out to you.
Mike

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
"Dog" is an abbreviation for unconditional love! You'll meet him again at the Rainbow Bridge.

Buck

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I had to put my German Shepherd down a year ago Dec. 29th. She was 14 or 15. Not sure which but anyhow a great dog & like you, I miss her greatly. Never going through that heartache again!

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
My condolences for your Patrick. We lost our Sheltie Pica, earlier this year to the same thing. One day she was ok, the next she was sick, then gone.

Pica 2016.11.18 .jpg

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
You & me both.
I had planned to re-do one of mine and hide a blade in there somewhere, so I put one up anyway and got immediately blasted.
I reckon it ought not hurt my chances .
I ain't no photographer.
I am more of a hack.

As long as I'm here, I'll post the last of ol' Patrick. He succumbed to a rather aggressive type of canine leukemia a couple weeks ago.
He was a fine dog and a great companion.
He is greatly missed by all who knew him.
Thank you for loving Patrick...

Please give a doomed shelter dog his place in your heart! You'll be glad you did.

nowinca

·
Registered
316 Posts
I've had one dog that I am in love with. I can't imagine her not being around but I know that some day I will have to face that reality and I'd rather she does go first for all the good reasons. I say that I could never replace her but I have decided that when that day comes I will rescue some old gal from a shelter/pound and carry on making her life good in the memory of.

·
Administrator
7,293 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hello Oberon I am Sorry for the loss of your lab, we lost ours last year after having her for 15 years, we really love them so we lasted about 4 months before we got another one.

·
Registered
868 Posts
We have five dogs right now. All rescues. The most recent is this one that showed up at our door on Christmas Eve almost two years ago. Of course her name now is Evie. image.jpeg Some dogs I've loved so much I thought I would die when they did. But others have needed me (us) and made their own places in our hearts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.