Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent a C&R application to the Dallas address that is listed on form ATF F7CR. It came back stamped "Bank of America" with a "return to sender" label. I used PO box 845219

Can someone advise the current address? Thanks a bunch.

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
I have a package from Feb 05 that says:

NEW LOCKBOX ADDRESS IN GEORGIA. The Lockbox address used for all firearms and explosives applications (new and renewal) is:

ATF
P. O. BOX 409567
ATLANTA, GA 30384-9567

At a future date, ATF will update the following forms to reflect the new Lockbox address:

1. Firearms Application Forms

a. ATF Form 5310.12 (F7) Application for License (FFL)

Doesn't specifically say anything about CR, but maybe all really means all? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my form is (5310.16) (6-97)

I think the C&R form goes to Dallas, TX.

For FFL you are most likely correct.

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
The ATF Feb 2005 FFL Newsletter identifies that address as the ATF Firearms Licensing Center. The phone number is 404-417-2750 if you wish to check whether it handles all types. HTH /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]

ATF
P. O. BOX 409567
ATLANTA, GA 30384-9567

[/ QUOTE ]

A1A, you are correct. My C&R was sent to the address that you suggested. Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The ATF cashed my check. I'm one step closer to FFL transfer freedom. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was fast and problem free. Yesterday I received my C&R license. Time to buy a pre-war Colt. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts