1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Thank you for thinking of us poor comrades here in the PRK, this is a rare find in our country.

One more problem though, it still can't be shipped within the "State", we have to do a FTF transaction at a FFL. So the seller would have to meet you and presumably you would have to live nearby. He only mentions shipping in his ad, but again worth reaching out to him...

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well for the whole package, it may be worth the effort! Heck ship it to me and I'll have it shipped back to your FFL!! LOL - I don't know how much that would add to the price though. Or if it's kosher.

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Well for the whole package, it may be worth the effort! Heck ship it to me and I'll have it shipped back to your FFL!! LOL - I don't know how much that would add to the price though. Or if it's kosher.
Once it is sent to you, it is banished from the state of Ca. until it becomes a fifty year old C&R and only then can reenter our utopian paradise. But in that time new laws will pop up to even stop that most likely. But, thanks for thinking about us Ca. gunowners living like Ann Frank, hiding our guns in our secret attic hidaways hoping tha the gun gestapo stormtroopers with pit poodles trained to sniff out Hoppes #9 gun solvent don't track us down. That's a nice package of goodies with that colt. BTW. Tuesday at 10:30AM I pick up the 4" .38 shooter Diamondback I just bought eight days ago. If I show up at he gun shop at 10:28 I have to wait two minutes to legally meet the ten day waiting period (whine, snivel, whine). Again, thanks for thinking of us.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe we could get a BATF Agent or maybe Eric Holder to walk it in alla Fast and Furious? - Since it's CA - we could call call it Fast and Furious II (or did they already make that movie??)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts