Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's my parents, aunt & uncle, and 2nd cousins out on the town at a S.F. nightclub in 1954. Can you guess my dad, the hunter/fisherman/ artist/camper/gun collector of the three men? All three were very confidant nocrap takin' WW2 vets, especially my tough as nails uncle. But only one was just as happy gutting a deer as going out dancing. Please don't participate if you already know, and let's see your powers of observation and human nature, though it might be void of clues, really. Winners win bragging rights. I'll post a picture of my dad with his gun at the end.

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Nice looking group, but I will guess the man on the far right, has those eyebrows going on.

Reactions: ei8ht

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
If one is your father and the other your uncle, then they are brothers, if from the same side of your family. I think the man in the center and the one on the right look like they could be brothers. I think your father is on the right and your uncle is in the center.

Best regards,

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
If one is your father and the other your uncle, then they are brothers, if from the same side of your family. I think the man in the center and the one on the right look like they could be brothers. I think your father is on the right and your uncle is in the center.

Best regards,
My thoughts exactly!!!

Tom

·
Registered
469 Posts
I am going with the gentleman in the middle . He looks like he is drinking a Manhattan . That is my drink of choice . The Gent in the middle

If your dad is left-handed like you , then it is the Gent on the right looking at the picture . ( I am left-handed and ALWAYS sit at the left end of the table )

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I'll go with the guy on the far right, he looks unpredictable yet knows where he is going and do what it takes to get there. He has no problem with the purse in front of him.

·
Registered
9,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Very interesting, everyone. I like the way you guys analyse details, not that you're necessarily right, or maybe you are. I'll spill the beans later on tonight. A clue or two: "I said my uncle was very tough which is an understatement. There is something noticeable about him that gives that away if you think in terms how tough guys are made to look in movies but it's not a prop. And he was also my Godfather".

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Well, the man on the left looks most Godfatherly to me.. but I don't see anything about any of them that would scream "tough guy". They all look the part! I'm still going with the man on the right! I can't wait to find out the answer!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts